ISO 27701: Personal Information Management System Lead Implementer
- This event has passed.
February 4 @ 9:00 am IST - 5:00 pm IST₹11000 – ₹12000
ISACA Chennai Chapter announces ISO 27701: Personal Information management systems lead implementer program in Partnership with Intertek.
Date: Friday, Feb 4th, 2021, and Saturday Feb 5th, 2021
ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer
The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701 by enhancing an existing ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002.
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to prepare its participants to implement a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) in compliance with the requirements and guidance of the ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of privacy information management and learn how to manage and process data while complying with various data privacy regimes.
After mastering the implementation and management of a Privacy Information Management System
(PIMS), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Implementer Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO/IEC 27701 requirements in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a PIMS.
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of PIMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions. Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of information security and comprehensive knowledge of the ISMS implementation principles
- Information Security and Privacy introduction
- ISO/IEC 27001 key concepts and structure
- ISO 27001:2013 Context to the organization & Information Classification
- Information security and risk assessment
- Incident management
- Annexure A – Controls in detail (Best Practices as per ISO 27001)
- ISO/IEC 27701 key concepts and structure
- Understanding of key requirements of ISO/IEC 27701
- ISO/IEC 27701 terms and alternative terms and definitions
- PIMS implementation
- PIMS Scope
- Privacy Risk Assessment
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- PIMS SOA
- Selection of controls
- Implementation of controls
- Implementation of controls specific to PII processor
- Implementation of controls specific to PII controllers
- Monitoring measurement Analysis
- Internal Audit
- Continual improvement
The course duration is 2 Days with 1 hr exam will be conducted. On completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to the participant. The certificate is issues by Intertek Academy
Members: 11000/– Inclusive of GST
Non Members: 12000/– Inclusive of GST